U13-15G and U13-15B Tournaments Sat Sept 10
There will be pizza provided for all teams 1230pm for girls and 130pm for boys.
While the games are held in Milton your hosts will be Natalie and Bayne from HEADS---thanks to them for volunteering!!!
ALL RULES ARE THE SAME AS REGUALR SEASON UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE
- Each Team will play other teams one time. Winner will be determined by points
- Games are 1 hour, no overtime, no shoot outs
- Protests. No protests concerning officials will be considered. All decisions of the referee are final. Other protests must be filed with the convener within ½ hour of the game and will be dealt with by the convener. The convener’s decisions are final.
- Fouls and misconducts. In the event of a player receiving a red or yellow card the referee will report the infraction on the appropriate form to the convener’s table. Any player receiving a red card or 2 yellow cards in one game, or 3 yellow cards over the tournament will be suspended from the next game for his team. Further suspension or discipline can be dispensed as the convener sees fit. Dismissal of coach(s) or team officials from a game by a referee will automatically result in suspension from the next 2 tournament games, with possible further suspension if so decided by the convener/Discipline Chair. It will also be brought to the attention of both the League and their home club, to be dealt with as seen fit.
- Time Allowance. All teams shall report to the field at least 15 minutes before, and shall be warmed up and ready to take the field at the scheduled kick off time. If a team is unable to field the required minimum of players at the schedule kick off, they shall forfeit the game to their opponent. In no case shall a team who has forfeited a game be considered a pool or division winner. If an apparent pool or divisional winner deliberately forfeits a game, they will be eliminated for moving on to the semi final or final play regardless of their record. In either case, the team or teams with the next best records shall be named to the abandoned position(s).
- Please print out game sheets for all games
- Please print out your roster provided by your club, have your players sign and submit at registration table
Round Robin Points
Win – 3 points
Tie – 1 point
Loss – 0 points
Winner will be determined by most points.
If there is a tie in points between two or more teams , the following format will be used to break the tie.
- head to head in tournament
- least goals against
- most goals for
- goal differential
- coin toss
NOTE: there are no dogs(with the exception of documented service dogs) allowed at the Milton Fields